Zafar SareshwalaFounder & Chief Mentor
Uves SareshwalaFounder & Mentor
Talha SareshwalaFounder & Mentor
Board of Directors
Habib SareshwalaManaging Director
Rama Singh DurgvanshiIndependent Director
Amber ZaidiIndependent Director
Moin NizamiFinancial Controller
Shari’ah Board Members
Mufti Abdul Qayyum P. RangrezShari’ah Advisor
Umar SareshwalaShari’ah Board Member
Zafar Sareshwala,Parsoli Group
- Zafar Sareshwala is the Co-founder and C.E.O. of Parsoli Group of Companies and former Chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
- In 1990, Mr Sareshwala along with his brothers established a publicly listed company on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) – Parsoli Corporation Ltd operating in the Islamic Finance space. Further, in United Kingdom,1999, Parsoli group had set-up a securities fund "Parsoli Global Equity Fund (PGEF)" as authorised corporate directors. The first Islamic Equity fund in the world, regulated by Financial Services Authority, United Kingdom, was set up by Zafar Sareshwala.
- He is leading authority in the field of Islamic Banking and Finance. He has been a regular invitees and speaker at the esteemed harvard Islamic banking and finance forum held by Harvard university, Boston. He has presented various papers and he has been a speaker in this field in many conference held world wide including at the institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance, London.
- Under his guidance the company’s performance and profile has increased manifold.
- During his tenure in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, among other initiatives, he felt a need to introduce a Bridge-Course for Madarsa-students linking them with mainstream education which benefitted many students. Along with the Bridge-Course, many online classes were also introduced benefitting the students and the university.
- Mr Sareshwala was sent by the government of India as their goodwill ambassador representing the Prime Minister of India for Haj 2016.
- Further, in January 2018, he was invited by the Ministry of Human Resource Development to endow a Constituted Committee with his valuable views and opinions regarding the betterment of Minority Education System. He proposed to the drafting committee of the National Education Policy that some courses of Madrasa should be considered equivalent to other Examination Boards. His valuable suggestions paved the way for many Madrasa students towards higher education.
- Furthermore, through his initiative “Taleem O’ Tarbiyat” Mr Sareshwala is working with an objective of providing education to each and every underprivileged child of the country. “Taleem O’ Tarbiyat” is a means to accomplishing his mission. He is also determined to empower every underprivileged woman of the society by giving her vocational training. These women are being trained by professionals and afterwards they can start their own small ventures. Till date, Taleem o Tarbiyat has conducted 38 programs in 38 cities across India.
- Additionally, Mr Sareshwala is recognized and acknowledged across India and has a significant presence in the print and Television media.
Uves Sareshwala,Parsoli Group
- Uves Sareshwala is the Co-founder and mentor of Parsoli Group of Companies.
- In 1990, Mr Sareshwala along with his brothers established a publicly listed company on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) – Parsoli Corporation Ltd operating in the Islamic Finance space. Further, in United Kingdom,1999, Parsoli group had set-up a securities fund "Parsoli Global Equity Fund (PGEF)" as authorised corporate directors. The first Islamic Equity fund in the world, regulated by Financial Services Authority, United Kingdom, was set up by Uves Sareshwala.
- A commerce Graduate with more than 30 years experience in Indian Capital Markets and possessing comprehensive understanding of the Islamic financial products and investment tools, Uves has developed a vast network with leading luminaries and institutions in the field of Islamic Banking and.
- Throughout his career, been the backbone of Business development and Operation of the company.
- Experienced in forming new policies for improvement of the Branches and Franchise of the company and to look after over all performance of the company.
- Conducting regular meetings and interaction with head of all departments to ensure implementation plans are being adhered to Working closely with the other members of the Board to achieve overall growth of the Company.
- Additionally, Mr. Uves has gained a prominent position in society and his raise to prominence can be attributed to his dedication to community upliftment and social causes.
- Over the past decade, Mr. Uves has been involved in spreading education across generations and strata’s of society. However, he has especially worked towards educating young under privileged females of society.
- Through his travels Mr. Uves has visited number of educational institutions and attended various educational conferences and seminars addressing varied groups.
- Occasionally he also counsels groups and individuals in Subjects ranging from Academia, Career, Marriage, and Business etc.
Talha Sareshwala,Parsoli Group
- CA with more than 25 years of experience working in Financial & Banking services and Automobiles.
- Parsoli Corporation
- Developed Management and control procedures document for a large public listed company.
- Developed an Islamic equity index for Indian Stocks similar to Dow Jones Islamic Index & FTSE Islamic index.
- Developed internet based trading for the company with a dedicated financial portal and trading platform in India.
- Developed/Compiled extensive database of niche market in India as well as UK for marketing our products and increasing the bottom line of the company.
- A core team member for developing Islamic Equity product Parsoli Global Islamic Equity Fund approved and regulated by FSA in UK and also pension fund.
- Part of the team member in developing a business plan of Parsoli UK Ltd to be presented to international investors for private placements.
- Employed in the UK to ensure development and acceptance of a robust financial management and control procedures.
- Parsoli Motors
- Headed a BMW dealership as Dealer Principal for the entire state of Gujarat with Showrooms and Workshops at Ahmedabad, Surat and Rajkot.
- Established current and long-range objectives, plans and policies for the dealership.
- Directed and authorized major plans and dealership procedures.
- Oversaw the adequacy and soundness of the dealership's financial structure.
- Reviewed the operating results of the dealership, compared them to established objectives and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Established and maintained an effective system of communication throughout the dealership.
- Represented the dealership with major customers, dealer meetings, the financial community, and the public.
Habib Sareshwala,Parsoli Group
- MBA with more than 6 years of experience working in operations management, management reporting, management consulting and controls.
- Extensively worked in the automobile industry implementing controls, processes and streamlining business operations.
- In consultancy, Been a part of multiple internal audit engagement and successfully completed multiple Internal Audit projects for a Travel Agency, a Construction Contracting Company, a Taxi Franchise and Automobile Dealerships in UAE and India.
- Parsoli Corporation (January 2018-Present)
- Managing and overseeing day-to-day operations of various business verticals that include leading and directing a team of more than 15 employees.
- Managed internal audit projects from planning to audit reporting for a Multi-Specialty Hospital (India) with annual revenues in excess of $7 Million.
- Ardent Advisory and Accounting LLC (October 2014-December 2017)
- Involved in planning and executing audit assignments for an Automobile Dealership, Travel Agency and a Construction Contracting Company.
- Performed risk identification & assessment of various departments of the dealership, namely: sales process, procurement of vehicles and parts, customer relation, inventory, delivery and handover.
- Identifying and assessing the risks faced by the entity through understanding the entity and its environment.
- Reviewing Internal Controls, identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations.
- Prepared Testing Plans and subsequently executed testing of internal controls and reporting.
- BMW Parsoli Motors (January 2011 – September 2014)
- Was part of a team to manage a new dealership by overseeing the Marketing function, Sales channel development, Resource pooling, determining needs and planning staff development.
- Implemented controls to help minimize costs and achieve optimum asset utilization.
- Improved the operational system by implementing processes and policies in support of organizations mission– specifically support better management reporting, business process and organizational planning.
- Managing customer centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- MBA from Wigan and Leigh College, U.K.
Umar Sareshwala,Parsoli Group
- Aalim from Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama, Lucknow with significant knowledge of Hadith, Objectives of Shariah, Jurisprudence and Legal Maxims. Fluent in Arabic language.
- Parsoli Corporation
- Was part of a team to develop and sell of Shariah compliant insurance products with Tata AIG insurance IFFCO Tokyo Insurance.
- Parsoli Motors
- Was in charge of Aftersales Customer Relation. Instrumental in the success of the dealership service centers daily business by providing the personal operational support.
- Expertly managing all aspects in order to ensure seamless integration between Sales and Service of the dealership.
Moin Nizami,Financial Controller
- Moin Nizami is a Law Graduate with MBA-Finance with more than 30 years of professional experience.
- Manage accounts team through implementation of financial discipline, practice and policies. Coordinating with Board-members and other executives to achieve financial goals.
- Evaluate systems and procedures with advance technologies to ensure smooth functioning of all finance and accounting operation including cash management activities.
- Formulate financial budget on monthly, Quarterly and annual basis in terms of revenue, capital expenditures and operational expenditures.
- Monitoring finance and accounting functions on day to day basis like revenue management, fraud management and Internal Control, credit control, fund receivables, Cash flow management, Office administration, banking, and expenditure control and ensure to maintain the accounts in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standard.
- L.L.B (Taxation)
- MBA (Financial Accounting Management)
Mufti Abdul Qayyum P. Rangrez,Shari’ah Advisor
- Accomplished Hafiz, Aalim, Mufti and Qazi with extensive Knowledge and Experience in the Arabic language, Hadith, Objectives of Shariah, Jurisprudence and Legal Maxims.
- Mufti Abdul Qayyum has worked in Islamic financial services serving on Shari’ah boards and Shari’ah advisory positions.
- Providing consultation on Religious matters, Community issues and Social matters.
- Islamic Family and Youth Counseling and Guidance.
- Participates in community activities to strengthen good interfaith and public relations for Islam and Muslims.
- Aalim (Bachelors’) - Fiqh, Tafseer and Hadith, Darul Uloom Deoband, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Mufti (Masters’) - Fiqh, Darul Uloom Deoband, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Qazi – Islamic Personal laws, India.