Parsoli Corporation Ltd is a public limited company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. The market capitalization of Parsoli Corporation Ltd is around USD 25 million (15th May 2007). Consolidated net worth of the group is around USD 5 million (31st March 2007). Parsoli Corporation Ltd has attracted USD 10 million of equity capital in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) since March 2005. Some of the large shareholders of Parsoli Corporation Ltd are the large financial institutions/investment Bankers of Europe and Middle East such as Baader Wertpapierhandelsbank AG from Germany and Gulf Investment Services (S.A.O.G) from Oman.
Parsoli Corporation Ltd. (PCL) is approved by the Reserve Bank of India to carry on business of non banking financial company (without accepting public deposits). Parsoli is also a corporate member of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. and the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., providing Stock Broking and Stock Advisory services to its clients. It is also a Depository Participant (DP) with the Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. providing depository services to its clients.
The business of the company has grown in leaps and bounds since its inception. Revenue of the company grew 15 times from FY03 to FY07. During the same period, profits of the company grew 146 times
The companyâ€™s business strategy is:
- To Project Parsoli as an one-stop investment destination
- The Muslim Community in India
- The Non-Resident Indian Muslims
- The Muslim Community around the World who are already active into investments in the Stock Market but rarely invest in India due to their lack of awareness of the Indian Market.
- Building the brand on the existing goodwill of Parsoli Corporation.
- Developing the Community feeling.
- Building alliances with various partners like Mutual Fund Companies, Housing Finance Companies, Car Financing Companies.
- Educating Indian Muslims in relation to Stock Market investments, which are Shariâ€™ah Compliant.